Hire Reliable Tradesmen From Handyman Balham SW12
If you need a handyman in Balham SW12 to tackle the tiny odd jobs and serious refurbishments, contact us today. Get your pictures hung straight, your TV mounted securely, or ease the kitchen cupboard door, so it shuts smoothly and stays closed. Thanks to our extensive property maintenance services, you'll be able to keep your home or office in Balham in excellent condition. Best of all, you can schedule an affordable service during the weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Easy to Book Handyman Services in Balham SW12
Book Balham handyman from us for a hassle-free service which gives you a well-maintained home and peace of mind.
- A Choice Of 24/7 Contact Options - Book your service quickly and easily.
- Use Us For Any Big Or Small Job - From changing a switch to ongoing property maintenance.
- Affordable Hourly Rates - And get an estimate on the time required before you commit to a job. Take a look at our prices page
- Be Sure Of Quality Workmanship - The tradesman we send to you will be skilled and experienced in the work you need done.
- Fully Insured Tradesmen - The property maintenance pros are fully-insured and vetted.
- Get Your Service On The Very Day You Call - Contact our customer support team and request a same-day service.
Call us any time on 020 3404 4347 to find out more, get a quote, or to book a local handyman.
Handyman Services in Balham SW12 Right Through Your Home
Here's an introduction to the main handyman services we offer in Balham:
- Painting and decorating: Interior or exterior painting, touch-ups, plaster repairs, or wallpapering.
- Hanging and Wall Mounting: For mirrors, curtains, blinds, pictures, shelving, or other mounted items.
- Plumbing: Leaky pipes fixed, toilets unblocked, or new plumbing installed.
- Furniture assembly: Your flat back furniture together in next to no time.
- Electrical services: Install, fit or replace appliances, light fittings, sockets or switches.
- TV wall mounting: Get your flat screen securely attached to the wall.
Customer Testimonials / Read More Feedback
"I hired a handyman to paint my walls in the kitchen after small fire. He came and prepared the whole kitchen and started the work. He was ready in 5 hours. And the..."
"I would just like to say how pleased I am with the Handyman you sent to my property yesterday! He did a great job!"
Violet Jonson, Balham
"I needed urgent repairs and I'm glad I found this company. Thank god, you also work on weekends. Cheers."
Sandy Jacobs, Balham
Give Us As Much Information As Possible
When you give us as much information as possible, you make it easier for us to give you an accurate quote. And a speedy and efficient service. Send us a picture of the walls you want painted, for example. Or, show us exactly what's happening with your light switch by sending handyman in Balham a short video.
You can request a service booking form on our contact us page. Or discuss your situation with an expert using our website's chat facility. You'll find us here 24/7.
About The Handymen in Balham Team
The team of technicians are polite and friendly. You'll get professional service from someone who speaks your language, and who will be responsive to your needs and priorities. Your handyman will bring his own tools, and has the experience needed to find solutions to tricky or unusual home repair needs.
We Cover All Postcodes in Balham
Curious Balham Facts
Balham is a district located in South West London. It belongs to the London Borough of Wandsworth. The postcode district of Balham is SW12. Bal refers to 'rounded enclosure' and ham to a homestead, village or river enclosure. The area was used mainly as a country retreat of the noble class until the end of 18th century. Most development occurred after the opening of Balham railway station on the line to Crystal Palace in 1856. The Polish population in Balham has greatly increased since 2006, though Balham has been one of the centres of the community in London since World War II. The White Eagle Club is a significant Polish community centre. Opposite the White Eagle, the small Polish church is active and frequently visited for Sunday mass.